January 22, 2013

2013 Design Trends: Odds and Ends

Sure, you've got the color of the year down. I mean, it's been announced EVERYWHERE. I also wrote about painted ceilings a few days ago. Looking for a couple more nuggets of 2013 Design Trend goodness? Happy to help. Check out a few more of my favorites that I discussed on my latest segment on AM Northwest.

BRASS

Brass is the word. I know when you hear the word "brass", you instantly think of old fashioned and outdated. Good news is, it's coming back in a super sexy reincarnation. 

WHITE MARBLE
I am very happy about this one. White marble is crisp, clean and fresh. It also fits into many different design styles. There are so many options for marble right now. Anywhere from stark white to lots of gray veining. Go nuts!
Big thanks to my friends, Tara and Wendi, at Ann Sacks for lending the tile. If you're ever in the market for some unique surfaces, this is THE place to go!
 

If you like the fabrics I used on AM Northwest, they were supplied by the one and only Nest Showroom. I featured fabrics from Robert Allen, which is to the trade only. If you'd like to take a look at them in person, contact me for a trip to the Nest showroom. Lots of beauties to gaze upon.


 HEARTS 

No comments: